Page1
Hi, my name is Nikki, though this is my nick name. But I like my name because it is my mother. Because this is my mother gave me.
I want to say thank you all. And thank Google also for saying that they gave us such opporitina Have expressed your thoughts.
This is my story, my own personal life and dream life is the adulteration of life.
If any of my experiences like the misery of this story, I would apologize to all of you in the beginning of this story.
Just want to reach a thought that is what love is. All you have to do is understand the blissfulness of my thinking.
Just want to reach a thought that is what love is. All you have to do is understand the blissfulness of my thinking.
My mother-in-law raised a voice over me.
What are you doing inside so long???? When I heard her words, I quickly tear own tears because her voice was sharp, so I was scared.
I closed my diary and went to her. She said, was you sleeping inside ??? I said no !!!!
I closed my diary and went to her. She said, was you sleeping inside ??? I said no !!!!
father-in-law had come.

😑😑😑
ReplyDelete