Skip to main content

A LETTER TO MY CREATOR

Page 35

(I want to go to the university as soon as I open my door to the university, then I think.)

~IF I OPEN THIS DOOR,I'LL BE IN CANADA.
  IT'LL BE CANADA.~

(But i was at my house.
And the college went.
The ghost was thinking about me lying in the bed of his room.)

"SHE CAN SUMMON ME AND FOLLOW ME    THROUGH THE DOOR, BUT SHE CAN'T SEE THE SWORD.
BUT SHE CAN'T SEE THE SWORD.
WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU?"

(He was thinking. 
When I said to him i love you.)

~IF SHE REALLY MEANT.
WHAT SHE SAID,THEN THIS IS AWKWARD.
ONE'S CURIOSITY ALWAYS WINS AGAINST ONE'S DIGNITY.
I'M VERY CURIOUS SO I'VE HAVE TO GO ASK.~

(When I was going to leb. The ghost came in front of me and started saying.)

"WE JUST PARTED.
WHY DID YOU SUMMON ME AGAIN THIS LATE AT NIGHT?
I WAS VERY BUSY AND IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING.
DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

I said,"I DIDN'T SUMMON YOU."

Ghost said,"YOU DID."

I said,"I DID NOT.
              I REALLY DIDN'T THIS TIME."

Ghost said,"DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME OR NOT?"

I said,"WELL......I?"

Ghost said,"I KNOW IT.
                      I WAS RIGHT.
                      YOU THOUGHT ABOUT ME.
RIGHT?
BECAUSE YOU CONSISTENTLY THINK ABOUT ME.
I KEEP GETTING SUMMONED WHEN I'M BUSY GOSH,IT'S TIRING."

I said,"DO YOU GET SUMMONED WHEN I'M JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU?"

Comments

Post a Comment