Page 37
(The next day my college's class was not good.
because for the autometa's sir.
He's not good for teach.
So, sheera, juveria, ayesha and I.
All four of us had bunked the class together.
So, as soon as I got free time, I missed the ghost.
That is why the ghost is the only food to eat, it comes in front of me.
I came to know for that.
Because the food is in the hands of the ghost and his mouth was open.)
I asked to ghost,"MISTER,WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
YOU'RE EATING AN EXPENSIVE FOOD?
WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME 5,000/-RS."
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
YOU'RE EATING AN EXPENSIVE FOOD?
WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME 5,000/-RS."
Ghost said,"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT USING A PHONE TO SET DATES.
LET US HAVE MORE EVICT."
LET US HAVE MORE EVICT."
I said,"I'M OKAY WITH THE WAY IT IS."
Ghost said,"I'M NOT.
DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME?"
DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME?"
I said,"YOU DIDN'T COME WHEN I. THOUGHT ABOUT YOU.
I DON'T MIND YOU WHILE PROMISING OUR FUTURE.
LOVE YOU."
I DON'T MIND YOU WHILE PROMISING OUR FUTURE.
LOVE YOU."
(And the ghost has gone.
I was hungry even after seeing the food of in his hand.)
As soon as I said,"I'M SO HUNGRY."
( my friend Huma came back from behind and gave me a chocolale.)
I told her,"THANK YOU."
(And went home.)






😋😋😋😋😋😋
ReplyDelete