Skip to main content

A LETTER TO MY CREATOR

Page 43

(The ghost took my hand away from my   eyes. )

So I said to ghost,"NO.
                                  YOU CAN'T HAVE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM."

(The ghost removed my hand and started   saying.)

"IT'S OKAY.
 WE'VE MET."

(And i in hiding behind the ghost. The ghost said to grimreaper .)

"YOU MUST BE WORKING."

Grimreaper said to ghost, "I AM BUT I                                                               DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?"

Ghost said to grimreaper,"I'M MEDDING                                                        WITH HUMAN'S LIFE AND DEATH ."

Then Grimreaper said to ghost," I KNOW I                                                                 THINK YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.
.
.
THIS GIRL WAS DEAD ON 19 YEARS AGO."

Ghost said to grimreaper,"DO I LOOK LIKE I                                                  WANT TO HEAR AN EXPLATION.
DIDN'T YOU LEARN TO PAY ATTENTION WHEN A GHOST TALKS SERIOUSLY!
BE CAREFUL I MIGHT WANT TO MEDDLE WITH YOUR LIFE AND DEATH TOO."

I said to ghost, "LET'S RUN FIRST.
                            WE WILL HAVE A WAY THEN.
THIS WAY."

(I was pulling the ghost's hand.
 But I came back there.)

Ghost said to me, "IT'S OKAY.
                                  JUST STAY HERE.
HE WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU."

Comments

Post a Comment