Page16
(When the ghost came back to own home,He started thinking about me. How did that girl see me?)
(In the evening, my leb was finished at 8:00 pm. But at 7:30 pm, I left the university to come home.)
(On the way, when a deserted street was coming. So, because of fear, I prayed to God.)
I told Lord God that when you did not addimision me in enginering, then I thought that I will never pray but tonight I decided never to do this again but it's urgent.please understand let me find a job and please let me get a boyfriend.
(Suddenly, the voice of me that ghost began to hear me. And i was going on in saying.)
"AND SAVE ME FROM THIS MISERY.EVEN A DIME."
(And after the end of the prayer.I was thinking.)
"WHAT I AM DOING? TO WHOM AM I PRAYING?
DEITIES DON'T EXIST."
(Suddenly the electricity began to crack. Because of the fear, I had increased the speed of my bicycle. And in a little bit, I started to say very fast.)
"WILL IT PACTUALLY RAIN NOW?
ON TOP OF IT ALL?
IS THIS A THUNDERSTORM OR A MONSOON?
WILL THE RAIN EVEN STOP?
I DON'T HAVE UMBRELLA.WHY DOES IT KEEP RAINING?
-----*****Then the ghost suddenly came in front of me.****----



😱😱😱😱
ReplyDelete