Skip to main content

A LETTER TO MY CREATOR

Page 27

(The ill-fated ghost started following me. Being distraught, he started doing it. 
That he is going to be the other side.
i ignoring the seeing of him,i was running away.
then I said.)

"I LOOK LIKE I BELONG HERE,RIGHT?
DO I SEEM LIKE AN ILLIGAL ALIEN?
IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S MY FIRST TIME HERE,RIGHT?"

(And i ran away inside a shop. 
Christmas trousers were decorated everywhere in that shop. 

And the ghost also came in the shop behind me.
 Even that shopkeeper greeted me with marry Christmas. 
I also greeted that shopkeeper. 

And after seeing the ghost behind him, i began to smile but the ghost started went back.....
then i said to him.)

"COME ON...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
WAIT FOR ME."

(The ghost tired and stop near the tree.)


I said to ghost,"IT TRUELY IS THE MAPLE COUNTRY?"

(Seeing the leaves of that tree was falling, I started to say)

"IS THIS MY VERY OWN RED CARPET????
  AREN'T YOU HONOURED TO WALK WITH ME?"

Ghost said,"I'M RELIEVED,
                      I THOUGHT YOU'D SAY,
                     HONOUR?"

I said,"I DON'T THINK SO,
              THATS AMAZING...
              IT'S SO ROMANTIC.
              GOOD FOR YOU."

Ghost said,"WHY?"

I said,"RIGHT,
              WHAT'S THIS TOWN CALLED?"

(I Was so exicited that because i was being nonsense. I was expressing my emotions like crazy.I was not able to know what all this was happening with me. Never had I thought in my life that i would come abroad, i also disappeared like this. Without a ticket and visa, my heart was saying like crazy just staying this right here. Be left behind all my troubles.)

---##I THINK MAY BE EVERY GIRL LIKE THE SAME WISH AS ME##---
 

Comments

Post a Comment