Skip to main content

A LETTER TO MY CREATOR

Page20

(When I came to my house and started reading into my room, suddenly my eyes
fell on the flowers of the ghost whose gave me.
And like this my mouth turned out to be lover?????

lover? no way and then I started to read again.)

            (In the next day, I was going to the university for my class. 
There is a shortcut between our theory class and leb.
i was sitting in the middle. In the middle i was thinking about the ghost.)
And said to own....

"IT WAS A LIE I'D GET A JOB.
A GUARDIAN?

NO WAY.

I WISH I ASKED FOR HIS NUMBER."

(Only then a boy was going out drinking cigrete from there.

ants running under the ashes of his cigrete started to die.
So often started to save those ants. 
I,ll make a pray.
And a voice came from behind me was only a ghost.)

"I KNOW IT WOULD BE YOU."

(I said frightfully.)

"OH MY GOODNESS"

(And by reversing the back, I started to scream that ghost.)

"WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME?"

Comments

Post a Comment