Page 74
(Grimreaper the only one to open the can of cola from the fridge, that the ghost took that cane with his magic in his hands.
And said.)
And said.)
"THANK YOU."
(And drinking coke.)
Grimreaper asked to ghost, "WHY ARE YOU DRINKING ALL OF A SUDDEN?"
But still he was asking the ghosts comfortably instead of showing anger.)
Ghost said, "WHAT ABOUT YOU?
IT'S NEVER TOO SUDDEN TO DRINK.
ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE MORE SOFT DRINK.
I WAS NOBLE ENOUGH WHEN I WAS A GENERAL."
IT'S NEVER TOO SUDDEN TO DRINK.
ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE MORE SOFT DRINK.
I WAS NOBLE ENOUGH WHEN I WAS A GENERAL."
(Grimreaper was amazed and asked.)
"YOU WERE A GENERAL?"
(Grimreaper not convinced of the talk of the ghosts.
He wanted to laugh at the things of the ghosts.
But the ghost was laughing at first.
And grimreaper was thinking.
Hows do ghost look like Genuine Gennernal.)
(Grimreaper not convinced of the talk of the ghosts.
He wanted to laugh at the things of the ghosts.
But the ghost was laughing at first.
And grimreaper was thinking.
Hows do ghost look like Genuine Gennernal.)
The ghost said laughing,"BACK IN DAYS, YOUWOULDN'T DARE TO TALK TO ME."
Then ghost asked,"WHO WERE YOU?"
(Only then did ghost speak.)








🤨🤨🤨🤨
ReplyDelete