Skip to main content

A LETTER TO MY CREATOR

Page 91

(I was stand tired out and was thinking how long the ghost was going to come out in
Only if i behind the door rang bell.)

The ghost said to grimreaper, "DEATH IS.                                                                CALLING FOR ME."

(The ghost  heard the bell ring and scared.)

Grimreaper said to ghost, " IT'S KIND ONE                                                        RINGING THE BELL AND EVERYTHING.
CALM DOWN YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING MEAN TO HER .
DID YOU?
OR YOU COULD JUST DIE."


Ghost said, "I CHOOSE DEATH IT'LL BE                                  EASIER THAT WAY."

Grimreaper said,"OKAY .
                                 LET'S DO THAT."

Ghost said to me, "YOU COULD NOT WAIT.                                        THAT LONG?
YOU'RE SO IMPATIENT. "

Grimreaper said in his mind,"YOU CAN DO                                                          BETTER THAN THAT.
IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'LL KILL YOU TWICE."

I said to ghost, "I'M SORRY, BUT I CAN'T                                      WAIT ANY LONGER.
EVER SINCE I FOUND THAT I CAN THE GHOST'S LOVER ,I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR VERY LONG TIME SPEAKING OF WHICH,IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIVE ."


Comments

Post a Comment