Page 90
Ghost said,"I WAS.....
FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE."
(Ghost was saying to Grimreaper .
You are right saying in my full life in my whole life I was waiting for this moment.)
FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE."
(Ghost was saying to Grimreaper .
You are right saying in my full life in my whole life I was waiting for this moment.)
Grimreaper asked to ghost, "WHATS THE PROBLEM?
DOES SHE WANT TO KILL YOU."
(Grimreaper making joke of ghost.)
DOES SHE WANT TO KILL YOU."
(Grimreaper making joke of ghost.)
Ghost said, "I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE JOKING AROUND."
Grimreaper asked to ghost,"WHAT EXACTLY IS THE MOOD THAT YOU'RE IN?
IS THIS MAKING YOU HAPPY OR SCARED?"
IS THIS MAKING YOU HAPPY OR SCARED?"
Ghost said, "I DON'T KNOW .
A PART OF ME IS RELIEVED TO MEET THE END OF THE ETERNITY .
BUT IT WASN'T ALL THAT BAD .
A PART OF ME STILL WANTS TO LIVE."
A PART OF ME IS RELIEVED TO MEET THE END OF THE ETERNITY .
BUT IT WASN'T ALL THAT BAD .
A PART OF ME STILL WANTS TO LIVE."
Grimreaper said to ghost, "JUST SAY THE. WORD AND I'LL TAKE HER .
I WAS MEANT TO TAKE HER A LONG TIME AGO.
THE PAPERWORK WILL MAKE ME WORK OVERTIME AT NIGHT ."
(Grimreaper was watching the opportunity when ghost said and i take the girl's soul in.)
I WAS MEANT TO TAKE HER A LONG TIME AGO.
THE PAPERWORK WILL MAKE ME WORK OVERTIME AT NIGHT ."
(Grimreaper was watching the opportunity when ghost said and i take the girl's soul in.)
Ghost said, " IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK I MEANT?"
Grimreaper said to ghost ,"YES."
Ghost said, " YOU'RE RIGHT.
WE'RE FINALLY BUILDING FRIENDSHIP."
(Grimreaper was happy that the ghost had said yes.)
WE'RE FINALLY BUILDING FRIENDSHIP."
(Grimreaper was happy that the ghost had said yes.)
🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
ReplyDelete