Page4
Whenever the ghost will come back to this world, nobody will be able to meet anyone in any place,
even though he is the one who is there that he is here.
--***My meternal grandmother used to tell me all this story. And i am laughing ....lying next to my grandmother, I was laughing.***--
"I was small, maybe 10 or 11 years old. Even then my grandmother is angry with me,And she said, "what are you laughing about "????
i said ,"ghost is looking for his love" ??? which heppen to be me ???? Is that it ????
She said," I may not look like it, but I was a men eater in my days"
I said," envy you" and I was sleepy .
thats a sad story by the way..
"whats there to be sad about" ??, she said, but
i said ,"its a romantic, yet tragic curse.""



☺☺☺☺
ReplyDelete🎁🎃🎃
Delete👌👌
ReplyDelete