Page 14
(Since then the servant of the ghost is with the ghost.)
(My holiday was started from December 15, 1998.I was happy because i was going to meet my grandmother. )
(I was reached Agra with my mother and brother.
My grandfather and grandmother were going to leave for Dehradun and Badrinath.)
My grandfather and grandmother were going to leave for Dehradun and Badrinath.)
(I did not want to stay away from my grandmother, so I was ready to go with her.
I did not know that someone in Badrinath was waiting for me)
I did not know that someone in Badrinath was waiting for me)
(My grandmother not to see in the night. I used to grab her grandmother's hand
(The next morning, the granny took me to the Ganga Ghat. And told me, flow of the river is very fast, you stay on top.)
( I will take water in mug and will give you a bath. But the first time I had seen the river, Took mug by hand and went near the river.And drowned in it.)
(I was not able to swim .I saw beautiful stones in river .I was feeling good, I saw shining my hands with the light of the sun. I was unable to breathe in it .)
(And I started to hear the voice of my grandmother and grandfather.Please save my child.I remember this fact of my grandmother say how can i show face to Mamta? because mamta is my mother'name.)
My grandmother do pray for me:- "THERE IS A DIVINITY IN THIS WORLD,PLEASE SAVE HER,ANYONE PLEASE SAVE HER"
The ghost was sitting on a hill and WONDERING"IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK"The ghost has heard the pray of my grandmother.
(The ghost came in the water and caught hold of my hand and grabbed me from the rallings, there the persons were swimming. They got me out of the river.)
The ghost came to the mountain and started thinking about."WELL,IT'S MY PRINCIPLE NOT TO MEDDLE WITH THE LIFE AND DEATH OF MORTALS .YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO COME ACROSS A SOFT HEARTED DEITY.I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE WATCHING ANYONE DIE TODAY."




😳😳😳
ReplyDelete