Page11
(The commander after seeing his sister, looked at the servant and started shouting.)
"DO YOU HAVE TO GO THIS FAR? THATS WHY YOU SHOULD COME NO MORE"
KING said,"STOP"
WHATEVER IT MAYBE JUST STOP.
Blody king was shouting :- "IF YOU DIE AS A REBEL I WILL LET EVERYONE LIVE.BUT YOU HOWEVER,IF YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP,I WILL KILL EVERYONE AND LAY THEIR BODIES BEFORE YOU THE MOMENT YOU TAKE THAT STEP."
Commander's sister said:- "GO GENERNAL"
(The commander looked at his sister's eyes.)
His sister said:- "I'M FINE I TRUELY UNDERSTAND IF THIS IS END THEN IT SHALL BE MY DESTINY. YOU SHOULD GO.DO NOT STOP.TAKE YOUR STEP TOWARDS THE PIECE OF HEll."
(And that commander turned his anger inside. In his hand, he started moving forward for a bare sword.
And his sister continued to see her brother going. And she stopped giving tears to her eyes. That blody King said while being mad in anger)
"THIS IS TREASON.KILL EVERYONE IN HIS FAMILY.THIS IS MY COMMOND)
(Then a flying arrow came and sat on the queen's chest.)



😖😖😖
ReplyDelete