Page 15
(My grandmother was back in Agra after coming back from badrinath .)
(And after that incident, my grand mother never gave me a bath. )
(Grim reaper coming there for me but i was no there.)
( But after 10 years when i was 19, i came in bca first year. I used to go to bicycle by wearing earphone in ear, wearing my college boys' clothes.)
( I did not have any clothes for girls, because my mother used to take clothes with my aunt .she had two sons. His boy's paint and shirt were found only.)
(When I was went to first day of class Then suddenly that ghost saw me. And I also saw it for the first time. )
(The rain was coming... in his hand had umbrella. And i wore the raincot.)
( There was water on the road so that The speed of my bicycle was slow.And in the side of the ghost was slowly going out.)
(Also my eyes collided with that ghost's eye, I had straightened my eyes. The eye of that ghost was watching me.ghosts behind the moving was being was watching me go.)



😮😮😮
ReplyDelete😢😢😢😢
ReplyDelete