Page 23
(I started thinking about the ghost by shutting my eyes and saying it.)
"I KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOW.
IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR PHONE NUMBER."
IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR PHONE NUMBER."
(And as soon as the ghost came, i started to say with happy mood.)
I told to ghost,"I DIDN'T THINK THIS
Then the ghost asked to me,"WHY DID YOU. DO IT?"
(When the ghost want to go, I took the hand of the ghost, because the ghost would not be going anywhere.)
Ghost said to me,"DID YOU JUST GRAB ME?"
(Then I left the ghost's hand. Because the hand was so hot, and i was not going to hold it any longer.)
I said,"I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE.
THAT'S HOT.
THAT'S HOT.
I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COLD SINCE IT'S BLUE."
Ghost said,"DON'T YOU KNOW BLUE FLAME ARE THE HOTTEST?
YOU SHOULD STUDY."
YOU SHOULD STUDY."
I am a little laughing And said,"GOSH I WAS ALWAYS TOP OF THE CLASS.
FORGET IT.
FORGET IT.
INSTEAD OF BEING MY GUARDIAN,CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME 5,000/-RS. AND GO AWAY?"
Ghost said,"I HAVE WORK I HAVE TO ATTEND TO."
I asked,"WHAT WORK?
YOU LOOK FORMAL."
YOU LOOK FORMAL."
Ghost said,"TOMORROW, THE DEATH ANNIVERSERY OF SOMEONE I KNOW."
I asked again,"WHY ARE YOU LEAVING TODAY?
IS IT IN THE COUNTRYSIDE?"
Ghost said,"IT'S TOMORROW OVER THERE."
I asked,"WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?
TOMORROW, THE DAY AFTER?
THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO. ASK YOU."
TOMORROW, THE DAY AFTER?
THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO. ASK YOU."
Ghost said,"HURRY UP."
Then I asked,"THIS QUESTION MIGHT SOUND STRANGE SO I HOPE. YOU DON'T MISUNDERSTAND."






😉😉😉😉😉
ReplyDeleteAwsm
ReplyDeleteWaiting...for ur nxt blog
Thnks dear
Delete