Page21
(When I was going home after classing my computer in. On the way I found a church.)
(I get out of front of that church every day. But today I feel like going inside it.)
(There was a special prayer on the inside when iwas inside. The father were praying and we were all listening to their prayers carefully.)
HE said,"IN THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPRITE."
. AMEN.
---**** LET US pray.
dear Lord Thank you for gracing with your DIVINE us.
dear Lord Thank you for gracing with your DIVINE us.
Blessing we long to we closer to you.we ask for your mercy we always.
(While praying all this, suddenly I started remembering the ghost.)
(After the end of the prayer, everyone started to go. When all of them left after i being alone, the ghost came to the church.)
{I talked about the church to you on my first page. If you want to know so please go to my first blog.}







🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteHmm🙂🙂
ReplyDelete