Page 33
(And i began to laugh very fast.
And began to say.)
"DID YOU BELIEVED ME.
I WAS STARRING AT IT AT THE SHOP AND SHE FELT BAD AND GAVE IT TO ME.
BUT IS THAT HOTEL REALLY YOURS?"
I WAS STARRING AT IT AT THE SHOP AND SHE FELT BAD AND GAVE IT TO ME.
BUT IS THAT HOTEL REALLY YOURS?"
Ghost said,"AREN'T YOU LATE?"
I asked,"FOR WHAT?"
Ghost said,"COLLEGE."
I said,"WHAT TIME IS IT IN INDIA?"
Ghost said,"ITS 10AM."
(I put both hands on my head. And began to say.)
"I AM DEAD.
SHOULD I JUST LEAVE HERE?
IT'S A LETTER TO BE AN ILLIGAL ALIEN, RIGHT? I THINK THAT WOULD BE LETTET."
SHOULD I JUST LEAVE HERE?
IT'S A LETTER TO BE AN ILLIGAL ALIEN, RIGHT? I THINK THAT WOULD BE LETTET."
(I And the ghost came back from the same gate.)
I said,"I SLEPT WELL.
I FEEL LIKE I AWOKE FROM A DREAM .
I FEEL LIKE I AWOKE FROM A DREAM .
I NEVER IMAGINED I'D GET TO GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.
I GOT TO GO THANKS TO YOU."
I GOT TO GO THANKS TO YOU."
(The ghost left me from college to the house. And I said ghost to thank you.)
##thank you .
I'll get going now.
i'm awake,so I should got to college even if I was a nuisance,please let it go this one time.it was probably because I was very very excited.##
(I went inside.
And the ghost was watching me going as well.
My class was going on.
Asfaq ahmad was taking a class of assembly language.
Speak with anger because I see so late in class.)
"WHAT TIME IS IT?"
I said,"I'M SORRY."
SIR said," YOU'RE A SENIOR IN FIRST YEAR BCA.
HOW COULD SENIOR COME IN DURING THE THIRD PERIOD?
IS THAT YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD COLLEGE.
DO NOT WANT TO COME ANYMORE?
YOU'VE ALREADY APPLIED TO MCA,SO YOU THINK YOU'RE DONE,DON'T YOU?
I HEAR YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD THE TUTION."
HOW COULD SENIOR COME IN DURING THE THIRD PERIOD?
IS THAT YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD COLLEGE.
DO NOT WANT TO COME ANYMORE?
YOU'VE ALREADY APPLIED TO MCA,SO YOU THINK YOU'RE DONE,DON'T YOU?
I HEAR YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD THE TUTION."




πππππ
ReplyDelete