Page 38
Grimreaper was drinking frooty.
And the ghost came home in anger . Grimreaper thought that the ghost has gone mad then he went to sleep on his bed.
The ghost also came in the room of grimreaper.
And grimreaper says in fears.)
"OH MY GOODNESS. "
(The ghost is standing on the bed of Grimreaper.
And he says.)
"THIS OUTFIT IS BETTER,RIGHT?:
Grimreaper said,"WHAT OUTFIT?"
Ghost said,"COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS ONE."
Grimreaper asked,"DID YOU EVEN CHANGE?"
(Because the ghosts did not change the clothes.
Just standing up with a book and saying.)
Just standing up with a book and saying.)
"DOES THIS BOOK GO WITH MY OUTFIT?
I'LL THINK SHE KEEP ON SUMMONING ME.
I WANT TO LOOK INTELLIGENT AND PERFECT WHENEVER SHE DOES."
I WANT TO LOOK INTELLIGENT AND PERFECT WHENEVER SHE DOES."
Grimreaper said,"TO WHOM?"
Ghost said,"FOCUS,WILL YOU?
THINK OF IT AS THE OUTFIT I'LL WEAR WHEN I LEAVE THIS PLACE."
THINK OF IT AS THE OUTFIT I'LL WEAR WHEN I LEAVE THIS PLACE."
Grimreaper said,"YOU LOOK GREAT YOU'RE SHINING.
ITS THE BEST."
ITS THE BEST."
Then ghost said,"THEN THIS MUST BE BAD."
(Now the ghost has brought 2 more things. and said)
"THE LP OR THE CD?
I WAN'T TO LOOK LIKE I LISTEN TO EVERYTHING FROM CLASSIC TO POP."
Grimreaper said,"KIDS THESE DAYS LISTEN TO MUSIC THROUGH FILES."





🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
ReplyDelete