Page 41
Ghost asked to grimreaper,"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
Grimreaper said,"DRY CLEANER.
THIS IS A DRY CLEAN ONLY HAT."
THIS IS A DRY CLEAN ONLY HAT."
Ghost said,"I'M ALWAYS REMINDED OF HOW GREAT OF PLAN THAT HAT IS.
IT MAKES YOU LOOK FUNNY WHEN TAKE AWAY THE DEAD."
IT MAKES YOU LOOK FUNNY WHEN TAKE AWAY THE DEAD."
Grimreaper said,"DON'T LOOK FOR DEAD.
DEATH WILL FIND YOU.
DEATH WILL FIND YOU.
THATS THE IDEA BEHIND THIS HAT.
THE DEAD RECOGNIZE ME ONLY WHEN I WEAR THIS.
IT'S HIDE ME FROM HUMAN.
Ghost said,"I 'M GLAD THAT YOU BECAME INVISIBLE TO THE HUMAN'S EYES.
IT'S EMBARRASSING TO WATCH.
TAKE CARE.
IT'S EMBARRASSING TO WATCH.
TAKE CARE.
(I Was going from the shortcut to go from the theory class to the lab.
The light went.
So there i was stopped. The light came in 10 seconds.
So I saw my classmate girl was kissing a boy.
Unfollowing that boy also was my classmate. I went from there to ignore them.
I miss the ghost on that time.
But as soon as i came in leb.
I miss the ghost on that time.
But as soon as i came in leb.
Grimreaper was standing outside the lab.
I standing in front of him.
So because of fear.
i saw another place.)
Grimreaper said,"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.
YOU CAN SEE ME."
YOU CAN SEE ME."







😨😨😨😨😨😨
ReplyDelete