Page22
I m happy to say that ghost,"I GOT IT.
I KNOW HOW I CAN CALL YOU."
I KNOW HOW I CAN CALL YOU."
Ghost said,"OKAY,
BUT DID YOU REALLY. CALL ME HERE?"
BUT DID YOU REALLY. CALL ME HERE?"
I said,"ARE YOU SCARED?"
Ghost said,"I HEARD THEY'RE NICE.
DON'T TRY TO FLATTER THEM.
YOU QUESTIONED DIVINITY. BEFORE."
DON'T TRY TO FLATTER THEM.
YOU QUESTIONED DIVINITY. BEFORE."
I said,"I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE IT IS?"
(When the ghost want to go then I asked )
"WHY ARE NOT YOU USING YOUR FLAME TO DISAPPEAR?"
(Because the ghost was going from his feet. He always used to disappear suddenly.)
Ghost said,"I CAN'T DO IT HERE.
YOU CAN CONSIDER IT.
YOU CAN CONSIDER IT.
A DEMILITARIZED ZONE.
DON'T FOLLOW ME."
DON'T FOLLOW ME."
I said,"WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT MY WISHES?
YOU DIDN'T GRANT 2 OUTOF 2 OF. THEM."
YOU DIDN'T GRANT 2 OUTOF 2 OF. THEM."
Ghost said,"I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT.
SOON,INCLUDING YOUR JOB."
I said again,"I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BOYFRIEND?"
The ghost said in a little fury,"YOU NEED TO WORK ON THAT."
(And the ghost went.)
(I said after the ghost went )
"YOU SHOULD NOT TREAT ME LIKE THIS."
(After that i came home also.
And quietly shrugged own eyes by putting a lock of own room.)
And quietly shrugged own eyes by putting a lock of own room.)






😑😑😑😑
ReplyDeleteDepressing 😟
ReplyDelete