Page 26
(The ghost was still in the shocked. He did not understand how it happened. And started asking.)
"YOU CAN TOO DO THIS SOMTHING LIKE THAT?
WHO ARE YOU?
YOU REALLY...?"
WHO ARE YOU?
YOU REALLY...?"
I said,"IF WE ARE IN CANADA AND IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS,
I MADE A DECISION...."
I MADE A DECISION...."
Ghost said,"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"
I said,"I MADE UP MY MIND."
The ghost said frightened,"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
I said,"I'LL MARRY YOU....."
I'LL REALLY THINK YOU'RE THE GHOST."
(I was smiling like funny way and said to ghost)
(The ghost was going to see me as well.he did not understand what all this is happening to him,he went silent and turned her face.
seeing this, I asked)
seeing this, I asked)
"YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU HEARD IT IN THE FIRST TIME."
(The ghost had heard the first time, but he was shy, so he spoke a little sharply)
I Said,"YOU'RE NOT TURNING ME DOWN... OKAY?
THEN,LET'S HEAD OVER THERE...
THINK OF IT AS OUR HONEYMOON..."
THEN,LET'S HEAD OVER THERE...
THINK OF IT AS OUR HONEYMOON..."
"HEY..HEY."
(I was so stunned that my legs were not stopped. My eyes were being crazy to see that sight. That was why I was getting away, at this store,and the second store,I Was going to run in because first time came abroad like this.)





🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
ReplyDelete