Page 19
(When the ghost came to own house then he saw grimreaper in his house? Grimreaper told to the ghost?)
"WE'VE MET."
Ghost said,"WE HAVE,I HAVE HEARD A LOT. ABOUT YOU.
THEY ARE MOSTLY FLUFF.
WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?"
Grim reaper asked,"DO YOU LIVE HERE."
Then ghost said,"YOU CAN GO NOW."
Grim reaper said,"THAT DOESN'T MATTER.
I ALREADY SIGNED THE LEASE."
(The ghost burned the lease paper with its magic.)
And ghost asked,"I HOPE THAT WASN'T ANYTHING IMPORTANT. "
Grim reaper said,"THAT WAS A COPY.
THE ORIGINAL IS WITH THE REALTOR.
I'LL MOVE IN TOMORROW.
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A LUCKY DAY."
Ghost said,"IF YOU'RE DONE,GO,THE BEST I CAN TREAT YOU IS THAT COFFEE.
GO AND PACKUP.
IT'D TAKE A WHILE IF YOU'RE PACKING FOR 20 YEARS.
YOU WANT TO UPSET A GHOST,IS THAT IT!"
Grim reaper said,"YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TP SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THE GRIM REAPER.
I DON'T MIND TAKING WHOSE BOY WHICH IS SOLD INSTEAD OF THIS HOUSE."
(Grim reaper tried to bluff to ghosts. And the ghost was afraid too, so the ghost said.)
"WE HAVE LOT OF EMPTY ROOMS,SO PICK ONE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME."
Then the grim reaper said,"IT IS MY HOME."
Ghost said,"IT'S MY HOME.YOU CAN TRY TO KICK A GHOST OUT FROM ITS CAVE.GOOD LUCK."
(Grim reaper and the ghost were sitting together on the dining table and eating together.grim reaper want to disturb a ghost so that he struck the table by his hand and bottle of pepper flying the water jug.and he said)
"MY MISTAKE.I WAS GIVING TO PEPPER."
(The ghost gave red chilli in the food of grim reaper and said)
"MY MISTAKE.I WAS TRYING TO PUT IT ON YOU.)
The grim reaper said,"WHAT?"
Ghost said,"I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON BEING RUDE.THIS THAT HEY. AND YOU."




🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
ReplyDelete