Page 40
(The ghost was laughing thinking about me. And grimreaper was drying his clothes.)
The ghost asked to grimreaper,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Grimreaper said,"THE LAUNDRY IS DRY."
Ghost said,"HAVE FUN."
Grimreaper was dancing and said,"A GHOST UNDERWEAR IS STRONG ITS DURABLE AND STRONG."
Ghost said,"STOP THAT."
Grimreaper said,"WAS THIS YOUR SONG?
I DIDN'T KNOW NO WONDER I GOT SO INTO IT A GHOST'UNDERWEAR IS DIRTY.
IT SMELLS AND IT'S DIRTY ."
I DIDN'T KNOW NO WONDER I GOT SO INTO IT A GHOST'UNDERWEAR IS DIRTY.
IT SMELLS AND IT'S DIRTY ."
(Keeping the hand on his nose . Grimreaper was dancing and singing.)
Ghost said,"I WARNED YOU."
Grimreaper said,"WHAT DID YOU DO TO. YOUR UNDERWEAR?"
(This says Grimreaper throw the groundly underwear.)
Ghost said,"NO."
Grimreaper said,"WHY DID THEY COME UP WITH A SONG?"
Ghost said,"I SAID NO."
Grimreaper said to be brunt, "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE A SONG ABOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR?
WERE YOU REALLY MANLY!"
WERE YOU REALLY MANLY!"
The ghost spoke out in anger,"I SAID,STOP. IT!"
So grimreaper went.




ππππππ
ReplyDelete