Page 62
I said to ghost, "I WANT SOUTH INDIAN. FOOD.
COME ON."
COME ON."
(And started to go in restournet
The ghost also came behind me.
And i eating dosa in it.
And the ghost was going to see me only.
And began to say.)
The ghost also came behind me.
And i eating dosa in it.
And the ghost was going to see me only.
And began to say.)
" THAT'S WAS LAST PIECE OF DOSA.
CAN YOU SEE IT."
CAN YOU SEE IT."
I used to eat the last piece and say,"YES.
IT LOOKS DELICIOUS.
THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD."
THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD."
Ghost said,"I ASKED IF YOU CAN SEE IT.
YOU CAN'T,
YOU CAN'T,
CAN YOU?"
(The ghost was feeding me dosa for this.
He wanted to know whether I was seeing something or not.)
I said,"ARE YOU SNAPPING AT ME?"
Ghost said, "DID IT SOUND LIKE THAT ?"
I said,"YES."
Ghost said," I'M SORRY.
I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK IF YOU WANT FRESHLY SQUEEZED JUICE AFTER THIS.
SORRY IF MY VOICE GET TOO SHARP."
I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK IF YOU WANT FRESHLY SQUEEZED JUICE AFTER THIS.
SORRY IF MY VOICE GET TOO SHARP."
(The ghost was trying to convince me.)
I said, "FRESHLY SQUEEZED JUICE?"
The ghost came to me and started asking,"
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?
YOU CAN GET AN EXPENSIVE ONE."
YOU CAN GET AN EXPENSIVE ONE."
I said, "I'M FULL ."
(I said, pointing to it.
Before I showed a little tantrums, then pointing out the juice.)






😋😋😋😋😋
ReplyDelete