Page 65
(From the front a girl came to the restaurant talking to her boyfriend.)
She was said that,"YES,HONEY.
I'LL BE THERE SOON.
I MISS YOU."
I'LL BE THERE SOON.
I MISS YOU."
(The ghost has spelled the boys and a girl with magic.
The earohone of that girl stuck in the bag of that boy coming from the front.)
The earohone of that girl stuck in the bag of that boy coming from the front.)
Seeing all this, I asked the ghost,"WHAT
ARE YOU DOING?"
Ghost said to me, "SOMETIMES EVERYONE HOPES TO HAPPEN TO THEM."
(Then i started looking at those people.
The girl was picking up her phone, only then that boy said.)
The girl was picking up her phone, only then that boy said.)
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"
(That girl got up and said to that boy.)
"I'M SORRY.
I'LL BE UNTIE IT."
I'LL BE UNTIE IT."
(The girl began to remove her earphone from the boy's bag,
which was stuck in that boy's bag.)
which was stuck in that boy's bag.)
That boy asked, "PARDON?
OH GOSH .
WELL."
OH GOSH .
WELL."
( that girl lifted the earphone, the ghost said.)
"MAGIC."
(Then the ghost did another magic.
The girl's hair was stuck on the button of the boy's shirt while flying.
That boy started to say.)
That boy started to say.)
"WHAT IS THIS?"
That girl said,"WELL."
That boy said,"IT'S UNTIE NOW."
(The ghost made such a magic that another boy hit the girl and she came in the arms of the first boy.)









😷😷😷😷😷
ReplyDelete