Page 69
Grimreaper said,"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TAGGED ALONG.
DON'T YOU TRUST ME?"
DON'T YOU TRUST ME?"
(Grimreaper was having trouble trying to disturb the ghost, so grimreaper said to the ghost that he always stay with that girl.)
Ghost said, "COULD I?
YOU WERE GOING TO SEE HER BUT CAME HERE WHEN I TAGGED ALONE.
YOU WENT TO THE CAFE TO GET HER,BUT I GOT YOU FIRST."
YOU WERE GOING TO SEE HER BUT CAME HERE WHEN I TAGGED ALONE.
YOU WENT TO THE CAFE TO GET HER,BUT I GOT YOU FIRST."
(The ghost says you went to take that girl.)
Grimreaper said, "I WON'T TAKE HER .
I 'M ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR HER."
I 'M ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR HER."
(The ghost was amazed to hear this.)
Ghost asked,"WHY WOULD YOU ROOT FOR। HER?"
Grimreaper said, "I'M ON HER SIDE.
YOU DIE WHEN YOUR LOVER TAKES THE SWORD OUT.
YOU DIE WHEN YOUR LOVER TAKES THE SWORD OUT.
IT'D BE LETTER FOR YOU DISAPPEARED FOREVER.
INSTEAD OF THINKING A TRIP ABROAD .
SHE CAN'T SEE THE SWORD YET .
BUT I'M HOPING FOR A MIRACLE THAT SHE MIGHT NOTICE IT LATTER.
I'M BETTING ALL I HAVE ON THAT DAY."
INSTEAD OF THINKING A TRIP ABROAD .
SHE CAN'T SEE THE SWORD YET .
BUT I'M HOPING FOR A MIRACLE THAT SHE MIGHT NOTICE IT LATTER.
I'M BETTING ALL I HAVE ON THAT DAY."
(Grimreaper knows that if I remove the sword of ghost then the ghost will die.
And the house of the ghost will be found by grimreaper. )
(The ghost began to get angry after hearing the words of grimreaper.
The blue fire started flowing from the whole body of ghost.
Grimreaper looked at the ghost and started saying.)
The blue fire started flowing from the whole body of ghost.
Grimreaper looked at the ghost and started saying.)
"THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING."
(Then the ghost breathes on the inside and cools that fire.
And he says.)
And he says.)
"FINE.
THEN MAKE A PROMISE."
THEN MAKE A PROMISE."




😤😤😤😤😤
ReplyDelete