Page 67
I said in happy way to ghost," YOU'RE. COOL."
(Because the ghost was always doing the right thing.
Seeing this,i could not live without telling the ghosts.)
Ghost said, "FROM TIME TO TIME,I MEDDLE WITH THE LIVES OF MORTALS BY ENHANTING THEM."
(When I heard this ghost, I remembered how he came to my life by saving my life.
And since then, I started seeing him.
Whenever i was about to sink in water .
And ghost saved me.)
I said, "BY THE WAY,CAN I ASK WHY YOU'RE TALKING LIKE AN ACTOR IN A HISTORICAL DRAMA ?"
(I still did not know about the ghosts.
Where did he come from and how he became a ghost? But i always felt like he was of old age.)
Ghost said, "I DON'T KNOW WHY?"
I said, "THAT LIVING SAD,IS IT BECAUSE I SINNED GREATLY IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE AND I'M BEING PUNISHED FOR IT NOW?
IS IT MY PUNISHMENT THAT I WAS BORN AS THE GHOST LOVER?"
IS IT MY PUNISHMENT THAT I WAS BORN AS THE GHOST LOVER?"
(I wanted to know from the ghost about my previous birth.
And wanted to know that what I had committed sin like this when ghost became my lover.)
Ghost said, "I AM NOT ACQUAINTED WITH YOUR PREVIOUS LIFE.
YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO EVALUATE YOUR LIFE AND YOU'RE NOT THE GHOST'S LOVER. "
YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO EVALUATE YOUR LIFE AND YOU'RE NOT THE GHOST'S LOVER. "
(I was angry to hear this because I liked to be his lover.
If this is a sin then I was curious to do this sin. That is why I got my anger done by saying this.)
I said, "I THOUGHT I COULD FOOL YOU.
I KNOW I HAD MY UPS AND DOWNS, BUT I LIKE THE LIFE I 'M LIVING.
I WAS GREATLY LOVE BY MY MOM.
I EVEN FOUND MYSELF AN UMBRELLA.
I'M PLEASED TO HAVE MEET YOU WAS.
WAS PLEASED. "
I KNOW I HAD MY UPS AND DOWNS, BUT I LIKE THE LIFE I 'M LIVING.
I WAS GREATLY LOVE BY MY MOM.
I EVEN FOUND MYSELF AN UMBRELLA.
I'M PLEASED TO HAVE MEET YOU WAS.
WAS PLEASED. "
Ghost said to me, "YOU HOLD GRUDGES। AND YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED ME ON WEATHER OR NOT YOU SEE IT.
DO YOU SEE IT OR NOT?"
DO YOU SEE IT OR NOT?"
(The ghost also speaks in a little bit of anger, so many things happen, but this girl does not tell whether it looked crushed in my body or not.)
I said, "THIS IS WHAT MY MOM SAID.
'WE SHOULD WATCH WHERE WE PLACE OUR FEET BEFORE WE TAKE A STEP AND ALWAYS KNOW WHERE WE'RE HEADED.'
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS,RIGHT?"
'WE SHOULD WATCH WHERE WE PLACE OUR FEET BEFORE WE TAKE A STEP AND ALWAYS KNOW WHERE WE'RE HEADED.'
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS,RIGHT?"
Ghost said, "NO.
I DON'T. "
I DON'T. "
I said, "IT MEANS THIS IS WHERE WE PART। WAYS.
I'M GOING THAT WAY .
GOOD BYE."
I'M GOING THAT WAY .
GOOD BYE."
(Now I told all this to get rid of ghosts.)
(And I started going in.
The ghost was watching me going.
When I walked away and saw him turning back, the ghost was still watching me.)
The ghost was watching me going.
When I walked away and saw him turning back, the ghost was still watching me.)









🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
ReplyDelete