Page 64
I asked to ghost,"DID HE REALLY COME TO. DRINK JUICE?
THAT'S INTERESTING BY THE WAY,
WHY IS HE SAYING THAT'S HE'S ON MY SIDE?"
THAT'S INTERESTING BY THE WAY,
WHY IS HE SAYING THAT'S HE'S ON MY SIDE?"
(I wanted to know from the ghost that grimreaper suddenly came in front of me and said that why he is on my side.)
Ghost said,"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. "
(The ghost was disturbed that if I really love him, then I am not telling him that the sword is showing.
That is why he was a little worried.)
I said,"HEY,DON'T YOU THINK HE'S HANDSOME FOR NO USE.
IS IT BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO FOLLOW A HANDSOME GRIMREAPER?
IS IT BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO FOLLOW A HANDSOME GRIMREAPER?
.
MAYBE THEY ONLY HIRE HANDSOME ONES.
MAYBE THEY ONLY HIRE HANDSOME ONES.
.
.
.
ARE ALL GRIMREAPER HANDSOME?"
ARE ALL GRIMREAPER HANDSOME?"
(The ghost was already lost in his thinking.
And I was enjoying to teasing him.)
Ghost said,"DO YOU CALL THAT HANDSOME?"
I said,"YES.
HE'S HANDSOME."
HE'S HANDSOME."
Ghost said to me, "WHAT ABOUT ME?"
I said, " YOU'RE JUST LOOKING."
(So the ghost took the glass of juice from my hand and said.)
"STOP DRINKING YOU'RE FULL."
(I said, pointing to another man.)
"THAT GUY IS HANDSOME, TOO.
I GUESS ONLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE COME HERE."
I GUESS ONLY GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE COME HERE."
(So ghosts seemed to be overlooked.
And I took the glass of Juice with the hands of the ghost.
And I took the glass of Juice with the hands of the ghost.
That man was messaging on his phone from his girlfriend.)
#I'LL BE RIGHT THERE.
SEE YOU SOON.
I LOVE YOU.#
SEE YOU SOON.
I LOVE YOU.#










🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹
ReplyDelete