Page 68
(The ghost was thinking after seeing me go.
After my departure, the ghost was not able to understand. Is it true that he has started liking me or not?
and he was thinking.
What is this happening to him?
What is this happening to him?
He was going to drag on my side.
While he knows that i am in love with him or not, he still ignores all my madness.
He was thinking Let's not have any kind of relationship between us, who is of the body.
Whatever is feeling, it is a million times better than such a trash.
Keep looking at someone and forget where I am?
Think about someone and forget that What are you doing?
I do not want to show anybody by kissing or sleeping with anybody by proving that I am in love.
Or else, by loving someone, it is to show that in exchange,that person too should love me as much.
Just lose yourself.
And like this Going in love with full sincerity.
This will tell you what you think of the feeling of ghosts.)
(As soon as the ghost comes home, grimreaper comes out of his room, the ghost asks grimreaper.)
"GOING SOMEWHERE."
Grimreaper said, "TO THE STORE."
Ghost said, "YOUR EXCUSES ARE. GETTING LAMER."
Grimreaper tells his bag showing,"DON'T. YOU SEE THE ECOBAG?"
Ghost said, "I DIDN'T KNOW THE PURPOSE. OF IT."
(Ghosts and grimreaper go to shopping malls together.)









🤔🤔🤔🤔
ReplyDelete