Page 49
I do not understand what our country means the values of the Indian country?
Every illiterate women thought:
All the love that flies on their boys and burns with the girls.
Is it illetreate woman does only.
That's also made her boy is bad evil.
First, those women will be their men Suppresses and creates a boy and creates open bulls.
These women do not understand that when they will not respect any other woman.
Thus, in return, how will you get from your own son?
Even if your children are to learn, then they will have to give up separating themselves from the boy and the girl.
First of all, the boy who does not even stop the girl from doing the same.
No matter how much government keep saying, boy and is a same child.
But it must be started before your house. Even in our country rape can be stopped.
Thinking all this when the i was coming back.
So, I forgot the way.
Two men in front of me were in the car.
Seeing me alone, stopped the car and said.
Seeing me alone, stopped the car and said.
"HELLO.
WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
I asked, "WHO ARE YOU?"
Those dirty man said,"YOU SHOULDN'T RUN AWAY FROM HOME.
IT'S DANGEROUS ."
I said,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"








๐๐๐๐๐
ReplyDelete