Page 79
Ghost said to me, "AREN'T YOU COLD?
WHAT ARE DOING ON TOP OF LEB?"
WHAT ARE DOING ON TOP OF LEB?"
I said, "BECAUSE I'M NOT HAPPY .
IT FEELS MORE LIKE A COLD NOW."
(I wanted to tell the ghost that what did Sir do with me, how to tell?)
Ghost said, "WHAT DOES?"
I said, "MY SERIOUS OF MISFORTUNES.
IT COMES BACK WHEN I THINK I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT.
WHEN THE TIMES COMES,I CATCH IT AGAIN."
IT COMES BACK WHEN I THINK I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT.
WHEN THE TIMES COMES,I CATCH IT AGAIN."
(I did not say anything to the ghosts just talking to the ghost about my bad fortune.)
Ghost asked,"I'M NOT SAYING THIS TO. MAKE YOU FEEL BAD.
YOU DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING SPECIFIC BY THAT, DID YOU?"
YOU DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING SPECIFIC BY THAT, DID YOU?"
(The ghost said to me being sad, that I did not ask for your heart to hurt.
If you do not want to tell, then there is no problem.)
I said ,"DID I CATCH YOU OFF GUARD?"
(I said so to tease the ghosts.)
Ghost said, "DON'T YOU SAY THAT THATS। THE PHRASE I HATE THE MOST."
(The ghost became angry.)
I said, "I PICKED THE WORLD। CORRECTLY,THEM."
(I said to the ghost, I have said right.)
Ghost said, "CONTINUE YOUR STORY."
(Tell the ghost, let's tell how.)
I said,"I'LL MAKE YOU WEEP TEARS OF। SORROW."
(I was enjoying bothering the ghost.)
😭😭😭😭😭
ReplyDelete