Page 80
Ghost said to me, "I'LL TRY TO HOLD IN IT."
(I wanted to ask a ghost about story whether this story is true or not.)
I said, "HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORY. HUMAN HAVE FOUR LIVES.
A LIFE OF PLANTING SEEDS.
A LIFE OF WATERING THE SEEDS.
A LIFE OF HARVESTING.
AND A LIFE OF CHERISHING THE HARVESTS."
A LIFE OF PLANTING SEEDS.
A LIFE OF WATERING THE SEEDS.
A LIFE OF HARVESTING.
AND A LIFE OF CHERISHING THE HARVESTS."
(The ghost was shocked at first and kept quiet in his silence for some time, i looking at his face for some time perhaps he would say something.)
Ghost said, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?
THATS WHAT GRIMREAPER SAID TO THE DECEASED. "
THATS WHAT GRIMREAPER SAID TO THE DECEASED. "
(Even after a brief silence, the ghost told about grimreaper.
he too knew about this story.
My thought is worthless It is not a story that nobody knows.
They all know this Then I answered the things of the ghosts.)
I said, "I'VE HEARD STORIES TOLD BY MY. NAANY .
I THANK IT'S UNFAIR.
I THANK IT'S UNFAIR.
(Again I started crying that 'o my god' what about is my destiny?
Why is not my life good?)
WHY DON'T I GET TO THE HARVESTING PART IN MY LIFE?
THERE'S NO PROGRESS ."
Ghost said to me, "MY CONDOLENCES."
(The ghost was showing that he was with me.
So I took advantage of this.)
I asked, "THAT'S SO FORMAL .
HOW SHOULD I DO IT,THEN?
THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES YOU COULD PAT MY SHOULDER, BRUSH MY HAIR,OR GIVE ME 5000/- RS."
HOW SHOULD I DO IT,THEN?
THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES YOU COULD PAT MY SHOULDER, BRUSH MY HAIR,OR GIVE ME 5000/- RS."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteHahahah@!!! Again 5000/:) :D
ReplyDeleteHahahah@!!! Again 5000/:) :D
ReplyDelete