Page 81
Ghost said, "GOSH WHAT YOUR HAND?"
(As soon as the ghost,looked my hand.
When I said about money and show my hand to ghost.)
I said, "MY HANDS....NEED TO REST FROM. COLLEGE WORK TOO MUCH .
I'M SAVING THEM FROM LATER IN CASE SOMTHING ."
I'M SAVING THEM FROM LATER IN CASE SOMTHING ."
Ghost said,"LIKE WHAT?"
I said,"FORGET IT."
(I remembered, the ghost who gave me the maple leaf in Canada and i made lemination.
So I gave that leaf to the ghost, for his farewell gift.
Because I know the ghost is going to go.
So, i want forget him too. )
So I gave that leaf to the ghost, for his farewell gift.
Because I know the ghost is going to go.
So, i want forget him too. )
I said to ghost, "MY PRESENT FOR YOU."
(It was the only thing that proves that Canada had gone in.
She did not want to give it.
But I had no farewell gift to give to the ghost. That is why I gave that leaf to the ghost.)
The ghost took that leaf from me and i asked,"IT'S PRETTY.
IT'S NOT IT?"
IT'S NOT IT?"
(The ghost was happy to take that leaf.
And he remembered how he had grabbed that leaf.
He was lost in the memories of the canada that when I was silent with my voice.)
The ghost saw it and said,"IT'S PRETTY ."
I said to ghost, "I KNOW RIGHT."
********--------If you want to know about canada please open my blog page 28...it will HELP thank you.for being with me.--------*******
👧👧👧👧👧
ReplyDelete