Page 82
(I was happy in my heart.
The ghost kept her hand on my head.
he kept doing pat on my head such a long time.
And after seeing the ghost in doing that, i looked tired and asked him.)
The ghost kept her hand on my head.
he kept doing pat on my head such a long time.
And after seeing the ghost in doing that, i looked tired and asked him.)
"WHAT WAS THAT?"
Ghost said to me, "I BRUSHED YOUR HAIR.
IT WAS FAREWELL .
I'M LEAVING TOMORROW. "
IT WAS FAREWELL .
I'M LEAVING TOMORROW. "
(The ghost was thinking that he would not be able to meet me now, so he was thinking that he would not get me.
That is why he became very sad.)
(After hearing this, i became a little sad.
And the rain started again.
Both the ghost and me are going on watching each other.
Both the ghost and me are going on watching each other.
And the ghost left me ghost went to own house.
Seeing the ghost's bad mood, Grimreaper asked to fix his mood.)
"DID YOU PACK YOUR THINGS?"
Ghost said,"YOU ASKED ME THAT ALREADY."
Grimreaper said to ghost, "I WANT TO KEEP. REMINDING MYSELF IT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY."
(Grimreaper started joking
Then the doorbell rang the door.)
🏚🏚🏚🏚
ReplyDelete