Page 85
(Again the bell started ringing.
The ghost was scared.
Even when grimreaper opened the door,
then I asked.
Grimreaper was amazed to see me.)
"IS THIS MR.GHOST HOUSE?"
Grimreaper said, "IT'S MY HOUSE .
DID YOU COME LOOKING FOR ME AT MY DOORSTEPS?
DID YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME?"
DID YOU COME LOOKING FOR ME AT MY DOORSTEPS?
DID YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME?"
I said frightened,"I THINK I CAME TO THE. WRONG HOUSE."
(When I started going into the back of ghost house, i bump into the ghost in front of me. When he was standing behind me with magic, I did not even know.)
Grimreaper asked to ghost,"DID YOU EVEN TELL HER WHERE YOU LIVE?"
(The ghost asked to go from Grimreaper with a gesture and asked me.)
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE?"
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE?"
🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡
ReplyDelete