Page 86
I said to ghost, "I'M FOLLOWING YOU."
(The ghost is not able to understand that how i came to the ghost's house.
I asked to ghost for pointing at grimreaper. )
"WHAT HE DOING HERE?"
(Grimreaper also wondered seeing me talking to the ghost that he thought should go from there.)
Grimreaper said to ghost, "YOUR LOVE SPAT'S STILL ON GOING, I HOPE YOU REACH A HAPPY CONCLUSION.
I FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE."
I FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE."
(Grimreaper went away.
After going to Grimreaper , after seeing ghosts and grimreaper in one house, I asked the ghost.)
I asked to ghost, "DO YOU LIVE TOGETHER?"
Ghost said to me, "JUST UNTIL TODAY.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
I said to ghost, "TO TELL YOU SOMTHING.
I DIDN'T GET TO EARLIER.
YOU KEEP ASKING IF I SEE SOMTHING.
WHAT IF I SEE IT?"
I DIDN'T GET TO EARLIER.
YOU KEEP ASKING IF I SEE SOMTHING.
WHAT IF I SEE IT?"
Ghost said to me, "WHY ASK ?
YOU DON'T SEE IT."
YOU DON'T SEE IT."
(As the ghost inquired about me, I thought this is a very good idea.
If I have been asked, then before going that I take money from ghost.)
I said to ghost, "WHO SAYS I DON'T,
ONE,IF I SEE IT, DO WE HAVE TO GET MERRIED RIGHT AWAY?
TWO,IF I SEE IT,WILL YOU LEND ME 5000/- RS.
THREE,IF I SEE IT,WILL YOU STAY?
DON'T GO.
STAY HERE IN ALIGARH.
CAN'T YOU?"
STAY HERE IN ALIGARH.
CAN'T YOU?"
🏩🏩🏩🏩
ReplyDelete