Page 87
(The ghost wanted to hear from me.
Do saying that what I say is truth or not.)
Ghost said,"DO YOU REALLY SEE IT?"
I said,"WHAT IF I DO?"
Ghost said to me, "PROVE IT."
(Whatever the ghost was looking for in the santuary,
That was why he was not able to understand.
What should he do now?)
I said to ghost, "I WANT AN ANSWER FIRST.
PICK ONE OF THE THREE OPTION. "
PICK ONE OF THE THREE OPTION. "
Ghost said, "YOU DON'T SEE IT. "
(The ghost seemed like she would make me so mad.)
I said, "I REALLY SEE IT.
I REALLY DO.
.
.
.
.THAT SWORD.
I REALLY DO.
.
.
.
.THAT SWORD.
(I said pointing towards the ghost's chest.)
I COULD SEE IT SINCE THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU.
WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME NOW ?
AM I STILL NOT THE GHOST'S LOVER?
AM I NOT?"
(As soon as I named the sword, the ghost became convinced. That i was telling the truth.)
Ghost said to me, "I THINK YOU ARE."
(I became happy in hearing this and began to say.)
"REALLY ?
AM I VALUE TO YOU NOW?
ARE YOU NOT LEAVING ANYMORE ?"
ARE YOU NOT LEAVING ANYMORE ?"
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
ReplyDelete