Page 88
Ghost said,"FOR NOW.
I MIGHT HAVE TO GO EVEN FURTHER AWAY."
I MIGHT HAVE TO GO EVEN FURTHER AWAY."
(At first i was happy that now the ghost will not go away except when I tell the ghosts, as soon as the ghost says so, after listening to the ghosts I was shoked.)
I said to ghost, "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"
Ghost said,"IT MEANS YOU'RE THE GHOST' LOVER ."
I said to ghost, "I DON'T THINK THAT'S. WHAT YOU MEANT. "
(I Was confused in hearing about the ghost that what he wanted to say.)
Ghost said to me, "WHY DON'T YOU SAY SO WHEN YOU COULD SEE IT ALL ALONG?"
I said to ghost, "AT FIRST,I WAS BEING POLITE .
AFTER THAT I WAS SCARED."
AFTER THAT I WAS SCARED."
Ghost said to me, "BE MORE SPECIFIC."
I said to ghost, "I THOUGHT IT WOULDN'T BE POLITE TO ASK ABOUT SOMTHING LIKE THAT WHEN WE JUST MET .
AFTER THAT I WAS SCARED SOMTHING MIGHT HAPPEN.
AFTER THAT I WAS SCARED SOMTHING MIGHT HAPPEN.
IF I TOLD YOU I COULD SEE IT ARE YOU GOING TO PROPOSE TO ME?
WHAT ABOUT MY COLLEGE ?
AM I GOING TO BECAME A GHOST?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WONDER IF YOU'RE FINANCIALLY STABLE.
I PRETENDED I COULDN'T SEE IT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED.
YOU DID HURT MY FEELINGS .
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
BEING YOUR LOVER AND ALL."
Asked about this kind of thing from ghost, I did not know how i tell about the sword that I did not know about it.
So I said in the heart of the heart.
In the first place, I was feeling sorry.
So, I was talking with love.
Then I thought If you tell me about merriage.
these ghosts should not ask about that to me to say it to me and do not even make me a ghost like that.
Then what will happen to my college?
And even if I see to do the things then the groom does NOT any kind of work or not have a home to stay and money .
So I decided first I want to know more about ghost and then decide to tell about sw
😌😌😌😌😌
ReplyDeleteHahaahaha!! U r a witty girl ....
ReplyDeleteHahaahaha!! U r a witty girl ....
ReplyDeleteHahaahaha!! U r a witty girl ....
ReplyDelete