Page 75
Only then ghost speak,"WHAT?
WERE YOU A KING?"
WERE YOU A KING?"
(The ghost asked Grimreaper why he was a king?
Because grimreaper saying in very attitude that the ghost knows him or not?)
Grimreaper asked about change the topic,"DID YOU FINISH PACKING?"
(Grimreaper wanted to send out ghost quickly, so he was repeatedly asking him to pack.)
Ghost said, "THATS WHAT YOU MEAN?
WELL I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO PACK."
WELL I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO PACK."
(The ghost was able to understand the things of Grimreaper .
That is why he responded calmly to grimreaper .)
Grimreaper asked, "HAVE A SAFE TRIP."
Ghost said, " I'LL CALL YOU."
Then Grimreaper said to ghost, "I DON'T HAVE A PHONE."
(The ghost was enjoying with Grimreaper .)
Speaking ghosts jokingly,"THAT'S WHY I. SAID IT."
(The ghost was coming and going inside the main gate repeatedly.)
Then Grimreaper said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
YOU ARE BOTHERING ME.
WAS A CAN OF COKE REALLY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BE LIKE THIS?"
YOU ARE BOTHERING ME.
WAS A CAN OF COKE REALLY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BE LIKE THIS?"
Ghost said, "I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS?"
(The ghost went out to find me again and again.
And if he does not get any information on me then the ghost comes back home.)
Grimreaper asked,"WHERE WHO IS?"
(Grimreaper could not understand what the ghost was talking about.)








😟😟😟😟😟
ReplyDelete