Page 92
Grimreaper asked to ghost,"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING?"
(The ghost silent grimreaper from the gesture.)
I said to ghost, "LET ME LIVE IN THIS HOUSE.
YOU COULD ADOPT ME.
I'LL HAVE LIKE A CACTUS .
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AFTER ME PLEASE ."
YOU COULD ADOPT ME.
I'LL HAVE LIKE A CACTUS .
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK AFTER ME PLEASE ."
(Seeing such a big house, I got lured into my mind.)
Grimreaper said, "I'M ON BOARD ."
I said to ghost, "I WANTED TO BE AN ORDINARY STUDENT."
Grimreaper said ,"I WISH THIS ONE HAS A HAPPY ENDING ."
(The Grimreaper wanted to go.
But he stopped listening to my point.
And started thinking, now she wanted to stay in the house.
And now wants to read.)
I said, "THAT'S WHEN I REALISED THAT THERE IS NO DIVINITY IN THIS WORLD .
I WAS GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THIS MISERABLE LIFE OF MISFORTUNE UNTIL I MET YOU LIKE DESTINY.
SO PLEASE SAVE ME."
I WAS GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THIS MISERABLE LIFE OF MISFORTUNE UNTIL I MET YOU LIKE DESTINY.
SO PLEASE SAVE ME."
(I started doing drama in front of the ghost. That they give me money so much that they are so rich.)
Ghost said to me, "YOU WANT ME TO SAVE YOU?
CAN'T YOU SEE WHO LIVES HERE. "
CAN'T YOU SEE WHO LIVES HERE. "
(Talking to the ghost, pointing towards Grimreaper ,)
🤧🤧🤧🤧
ReplyDelete