Page 96
Ghost said to me, "YOU SAID,I WASN'T
YOUR TYPE.
NOT EVEN CLOSE ."
NOT EVEN CLOSE ."
(The ghost thought that this girl has already dumped me.
I remind her.)
I said to ghost, "THAT WAS SILLY OF ME
I TAKE IT BACK."
I TAKE IT BACK."
I started thinking in my mind,"MISTER,YOU'RE SO HANDSOME.
YOU'RE SO COOL.
I DON'T LOOK UP TO THE SKY TO SEE STARS ANYMORE.
WHY WOULD I?
I CAN JUST LOOK AT EYES MISTER.
CAN YOU HEAR MY THOUGHTS?"
YOU'RE SO COOL.
I DON'T LOOK UP TO THE SKY TO SEE STARS ANYMORE.
WHY WOULD I?
I CAN JUST LOOK AT EYES MISTER.
CAN YOU HEAR MY THOUGHTS?"
(In order to impress the ghost, i started thinking well about it.
Thinking that the ghost is listening to my thoughts maybe maybe.)
Ghost said to me, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
I asked to ghost, "YOU HEARD ME.
I'M SORRY .
I THINK OUT LOUD SOMETIMES."
I'M SORRY .
I THINK OUT LOUD SOMETIMES."
Ghost said to me, "I WAS LYING."
I said to ghost, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
YOU SAID YOU COULD HEAR MY THOUGHTS. "
YOU SAID YOU COULD HEAR MY THOUGHTS. "
Ghost said to me, "THAT WAS A LIE."
😡😡😡😡😡😡
ReplyDelete