Page 76
Ghost said to grimreaper, "SHE WON'T SUMMON ME.
SHE WON'T REMEMBER ME,SO I CAN'T FIND HER.
I'M NOT THE ALMIGHTY BUT THERE WASN'T ANYTHING I CAN'T DO.
I CAN'T FIND THAT GIRL.
ALL OF MY POSSESSIONS ARE OF NO VALUE TO ME."
SHE WON'T REMEMBER ME,SO I CAN'T FIND HER.
I'M NOT THE ALMIGHTY BUT THERE WASN'T ANYTHING I CAN'T DO.
I CAN'T FIND THAT GIRL.
ALL OF MY POSSESSIONS ARE OF NO VALUE TO ME."
(The ghost was missing the me.
Because I did not remember the ghost from the days I used to be.
And he was searching for me and he was unable to find it.
Because of this sadness the ghost was saying to grimreaper .
What is the use Having so much power she is not remembered me?)
(Grimreaper said after listening to the sad words of the ghost.)
"THAT'S THE TRUTH YOUR POWER ARE ONLY GOOD FOR ENJOYING YOURSELF."
(The ghost was already so sad that grimreaper were joking to ghost.
But when he saw the ghost was really sad, then he was troubled and asking.)
"HOW DID YOU FIND HER BEFORE?"
Ghost said,"I JUST DID LIKE THIS."
Grimreaper asked , "JUST CALL HER SHE MUST HAVE A PHONE,RIGHT?"
Ghost said, "RIGHT,BUT I DON'T HAVE HER NUMBER.
AND I SHOULDN'T ANYMORE. "
AND I SHOULDN'T ANYMORE. "
( The ghost again went to find me, then Grimreaper said.)
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"









😢😢😢😢
ReplyDelete