Page 95
My head said no. the ghost asked,"WHAT. DOES THAT MEAN ?"
(I protested to the ghost so that my greed was overwhelmed by seeing the ghost house.
Now i wanted to stay in the ghost's house. After seeing such a beautiful house, forgetting her house.)
I said to ghost, "KEEP THE MONEY .
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT BACK THAN.
THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT NOW WITH THIS HOUSE ."
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT BACK THAN.
THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT NOW WITH THIS HOUSE ."
Ghost said to me, "SO WHAT DOES THAT. MEAN ?"
(Ghost was not understood what is going on in the mind of this girl.)
I said to ghost, "IT'S THE PERFECT HOUSE TO RAISE CHILDREN.
LET'S MAKE CHILDREN AND HAVE A MARRY,HAPPY LIFE."
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?"
LET'S MAKE CHILDREN AND HAVE A MARRY,HAPPY LIFE."
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?"
Ghost said to me, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
(The ghost was not able to understand what happened to this girl first, it used to revolve around me for money but now she is not taken and talking about rubbish thing.)
I said to ghost, "WHAT KIND OF WIFE DO. YOU WANT?
WISE AND DEVOTED?
SORRY A CAREER WOMAN ?
I COULD SERPRISE YOU EVERYDAY."
WISE AND DEVOTED?
SORRY A CAREER WOMAN ?
I COULD SERPRISE YOU EVERYDAY."
(The ghost took his head.)
👰👰👰👰👰👰
ReplyDelete