Page 77
(Sitting on the roof of my lab, i was remembering my grandmother and i was talking to myself.
When i was so sad that i was not able to understand anything about the matter of smoke and angry by sir.
When my grandmother was with me, then i was anything sharing her, i used to share her everything with her and she understand me.
When she gone then i started talking to star on sky.)
When i was so sad that i was not able to understand anything about the matter of smoke and angry by sir.
When my grandmother was with me, then i was anything sharing her, i used to share her everything with her and she understand me.
When she gone then i started talking to star on sky.)
I thinking about her,"HOW ARE YOU. NAANI?
ARE YOU RESTING IN PEACE?
HOW IS IT LIKE UP THERE?
IS IT BETTER THEN HERE?
NANI.....I'M ....I'M..... I'M NOT WELL.
NOBODY ASKS ME HOW I AM? "
ARE YOU RESTING IN PEACE?
HOW IS IT LIKE UP THERE?
IS IT BETTER THEN HERE?
NANI.....I'M ....I'M..... I'M NOT WELL.
NOBODY ASKS ME HOW I AM? "
(And the rain started.
And seeing rain, tears came out of my eyes, so I started crying and said.)
"I'M SICK OF IT.
MY LIFE IS RAINY."
(Then I saw an umbrella on my head.
And when I looked backwards, the ghost was standing in front of me.
I stand up and started to stare at the ghost.)
And when I looked backwards, the ghost was standing in front of me.
I stand up and started to stare at the ghost.)
👀👀👀
ReplyDelete