Page 94
Ghost scoled to grimreaper, "WHAT KIND OF FRIENDSHIP LASTS LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES ?
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HER THAT"
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HER THAT"
(The ghost was disturbed by the talking of Grimreaper .
And wanted to impose its impression in front of me.)
Grimreaper said to ghost, "I DIDN'T KNOW. IT WAS A SECRET WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO TAKE HER.
I DIDN'T IT WAS INTENTIONAL , WASN'T IT?"
I DIDN'T IT WAS INTENTIONAL , WASN'T IT?"
(Grimreaper started gazing at the ghost.)
Ghost said ,"YOU WERE USING THAT POOR GIRL WHO HAS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO."
(The ghost began to explain grimreaper. )
Grimreaper said, "IS THAT WHY YOU MADE HER WAIT OUTSIDE IN THE WEATHER?"
(Grimreaper started to explain the ghost.)
Ghost said to grimreaper, "DON'T COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM ."
Grimreaper asked,"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
DO YOU KNOW A WAY ?"
DO YOU KNOW A WAY ?"
Ghost said, "I DO,BUT IT'D MAKE ME LOOK MATERIALISTIC ."
The ghost came to me and started saying,"I PICK OPTION NO.2
5000/- $
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THIS?"
5000/- $
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THIS?"
⛺⛺⛺⛺⛺
ReplyDelete