Page 78
Ghost said to me, "IT'S BECAUSE I'M. FEELING DOWN."
(I was not able to understand the ghosts when he was saying that he is sad.
So I saw ghosts in the eyes of the ghost, then in reality he was feeling sad.)
Then I asked,"WHAT IS?"
Ghost said, "THE RAIN.
IT'LL STOP SOON."
IT'LL STOP SOON."
(I sometimes did not understand the things of the ghost.
He was saying that he is sad and now he is saying that the rain will soon be closed.)
(Then I thought the ghost spell perhaps, when he is sad, it will be rain.
I got a question in my mind, I asked the ghost.)
I asked,"DOES IT RAIN WHEN YOU FEEL DOWN?"
Ghost said, "YES."
I asked smiling slowly,"HOW DOWN DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO MAKE A TYPHOON ?"
(Thinking what the ghost will do if the storm just arrived.)
Ghost said, "THAT'S NOT ME IT'S THE PLANET.
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"
I said,"THE RAIN IS STOPPING ."
Ghost said, "I JUST STARTED TO FEEL BETTER ."
(It is good to think of the ghosts that I thought it was good before the ghost was miserable and it was raining.
After meeting with me, the mood of the ghost is fine, then the rain has stopped.)
I said, "I DIDN'T SUMMON YOU THIS TIME."
(While making change a topic, I said this.
I did not call this time.)
Ghost said, "NO.
YOU DIDN'T .
YOU DIDN'T .
I'VE BEEN BUSY TOO DOING THIS AND THAT.
I'VE BEEN PRETTY OCCUPIED."
I'VE BEEN PRETTY OCCUPIED."
I said, "THIS IS NOT GOOD."
Ghost asked,"WHY?"
I said, "WHENEVER IT RAINS,I'LL THINK. YOU'RE FEELING DOWN.
FROM NOW ON, IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE ANYONE TO RELY ON.
I'LL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU ON TOP OF THAT."
FROM NOW ON, IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE ANYONE TO RELY ON.
I'LL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU ON TOP OF THAT."
🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧
ReplyDelete