Page 93
(The ghost spoke to Grimreaper , pointing to it.)
I said to ghost, "I'LL TIC ON THE STREETS. IF I DON'T STAY HERE ,I'D RATHER DIE WITH DIGNITY HERE .
IF I MEANT TO BE DIE ANYWAY.
THEY SAY THE LIGHT IS THE DARKEST UNDER THE LAMP .
YOU COULD BE MY LAMP.
YOU COULD STOP HIM FROM TALKING ME."
IF I MEANT TO BE DIE ANYWAY.
THEY SAY THE LIGHT IS THE DARKEST UNDER THE LAMP .
YOU COULD BE MY LAMP.
YOU COULD STOP HIM FROM TALKING ME."
(I started feeling scared by the words of grimreaper.
Then i started to madness face talking.
I wanted to show the ghost .
Grimreaper is troubling me.
And you will save me.)
Grimreaper said to ghost, "I'M SORRY TO. BREAK IT TO YOU,BUT OUR FRIENDSHIP IS...."
(Only then did the ghost stop Grimreaper in the middle of talking and said to me.)
"HEY.....
GET IN THERE FOR NOW STAY PUT IN THE LIVING ROOM ."
GET IN THERE FOR NOW STAY PUT IN THE LIVING ROOM ."
(I said ok in happy way and went inside.)
Ghost said to grimreaper, "WE NEED TO. TALK."
(Grimreaper also went in.
And the ghost also came behind the back of Grimreaper .
When I saw the ghost house, I was amazed at it to see that house.
Even such a beautiful house and such a big too was scolding grimreaper .)
And the ghost also came behind the back of Grimreaper .
When I saw the ghost house, I was amazed at it to see that house.
Even such a beautiful house and such a big too was scolding grimreaper .)
👹👹👹👹👹
ReplyDelete