Page 97
I asked to ghost, "HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS KIDNAPPED, THEN?"
(I wanted to know that if the ghost could not hear my thoughts then he came to save me when Kidnap was i gone.)
Ghost said to me, "I COULD JUST FEEL IT.
I DON'T KNOW HOW?
BUT I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH MARK ON YOUR EYEBROW."
I DON'T KNOW HOW?
BUT I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH MARK ON YOUR EYEBROW."
(The ghost was referring to that mark when it was 9 years in the past when the ghost had saved me, then I was on eyebrow.)
I shoked and asked to ghost, "YOU CONNED ME.
I WAS WORRIED YOU MIGHT HEAR ME,
SO I WAS REALLY DISCREET WHEN I THOUGHT OF YOU.
I EVEN SANG IN BETWEEN MY THOUGHTS WHILE LOOKING AT THE MAPLE LEAF,
SO I WAS REALLY DISCREET WHEN I THOUGHT OF YOU.
I EVEN SANG IN BETWEEN MY THOUGHTS WHILE LOOKING AT THE MAPLE LEAF,
I MADE EXCUSE TO MYSELF TRYING NOT TO THINK OF YOU.
I HAD TO BE CAUTIOUS .
EVEN WHEN I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU."
(The ghost was watching me like crazy.
That this girl has not been crazy.
What is she talking about?
Think without thinking.)
That this girl has not been crazy.
What is she talking about?
Think without thinking.)
I asked to ghost, "WHAT IS IT?"
Ghost said to me, "YOU JUST CONFFESED THAT .
YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT ME.
YOU CONFUSE ME."
YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT ME.
YOU CONFUSE ME."
👀👀👀👀👀
ReplyDelete